Cosmetic dentistry treatment options are used for a variety of dental treatments. Some can be used to improve the look of teeth, others can improve their longevity and durability, and some services can even be used to completely replace teeth altogether. Depending on your age, oral health, jaw strength, and desire, cosmetic dentistry treatments can be used to improve your smile in a variety of ways. Listed below are some common treatments
Tooth Restoration Services
– Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are caps placed over top of weak or damaged teeth to improve their look, enhance their durability, and save them from total failure and potential tooth loss.
– Dental Veneers: Dental veneers seek to improve the look of your smile by bonding realistic-looking enhancements to the fronts of teeth.
– Teeth Whiteners: Teeth whiteners can remove stains and discolorations from natural teeth.
Tooth Replacement Services
– Dentures: Dentures replace teeth with temporary solutions that are bonded to your gums. They are removable nightly.
– Dental Implants: Dental implants are permanent solutions to tooth loss and are directly installed into your jawbone.
– Dental Bridges: Bridges work similar to implants but are bonded to neighboring teeth rather than directly into bone.
No matter which cosmetic dentistry treatment you desire, Dr. Sarah Frye and our team at Sarah E. Frye, DDS PA will make sure that your cavities are properly treated. To schedule an oral exam or professional cleaning at our dentist office in Lexington, North Carolina, please contact us at 336.248.5057. A healthy smile is a happy smile!