Did you know, if you lose a tooth, you can restore it? Yes, it’s true! Dental implants can restore a lost tooth and offer a long-term solution to the missing tooth in your smile. There are many ways dental implants can help a variety of people. Dental implants are successful at restoring lost teeth and improving the appearance of your smile.
Our dentists, Dr. Sarah Frye, is happy to provide dental implants as a way to restore a lost tooth. Additionally, our team in Lexington, North Carolina, is happy to talk to you about the interesting ways dental implants work. Here are the basic facts on dental implants to restore your lost tooth and smile:
– Dental implants are cosmetic enhancements that replace missing teeth. A dental implant is designed to be placed into your jawbone improving your smile, your oral health and replacing missing teeth that have been lost.
– Dental implants can last for several decades and potentially a lifetime if they are cared for and oral accidents are avoided.
– Implants can be customized and crafted to ensure that the tooth prosthetic will blend in with your other teeth.
– Over time, the bond between the implant and your jawbone will strengthen through a process known as osseointegration. Osseointegration ensures that the implant will remain durable for decades to come.
– Dental implants are very strong and recommended for individuals who wish to eat a normal diet once more. Dental implants can even withstand the bite forces of a tough steak.
If you are ready to take the first step to restore your smile, or if you have questions about dental implants, then please call 336.248.5057 today. Our dental team at Frye Dental Care is happy to help you and give you the information you need to make the choice that is best for you.